⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Controlled Vocabulary

From: Frank Toussaint <Frank.Toussaint>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:04:05 +0200

Dear Roy,

thank you for your response. I am not much more familiar with CF header structures than you are.

Comments:
(1) I well can imagine to go into the direction of OWL or standards like this.
(2) I fully agree.
(3) Of course, you are right. The variable should read "height" as this is the CF-standard, carrying an appropriate long_name.

Cheers, ... frank

--
/** Dr. Frank Toussaint      Max-Planck-Institut f?r Meteorologie
  *  Pfitznerstr. 69            M&D / World Data Center - Climate