⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Time for 1.0 revision xxx or version 1.1 ?

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:10:54 +0100

Dear John

> How do we fix typos and add information like references etc?
>
> 1. We could start a 1.0 revision xxx for these simple things
> 2. We could start a 1.1 version for more substantial changes.

If they are really entirely uncontroversial (like typos or harmless additions
of information) I think it would be sufficient simply to ask Kyle to amend the
document by email to this list cc Kyle. If they are more substantial and
might be the subject of debate, they should be proposed via trac, following the
new rules.