⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] discussion on CF names for aerosols and chemistry copied to wiki

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:25:58 +0200

Dear all,

I have re-launched the discussion about the CF names for aerosols and
chemistry with my colleagues. The emails are copied to the wiki for your
information.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Talk:CF_Standard_Names_-_CF_Standard_Names_-_Submitted_Atmospheric_Chemistry_and_Aerosol_Terms

Best regards,
Christiane