⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] wiki for standard_names for aerosols and chemistry updated

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:27:47 +0200

Dear all,

I have updated the wiki page for the discussions on the CF standard
names for aerosols and chemistry, mainly concerning their sources and
sinks, and optical thickness. Please have a look at

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/CF_Standard_Names_-_CF_Standard_Names_-_Submitted_Atmospheric_Chemistry_and_Aerosol_Terms

This page contains the names we already discussed in quite some detail,
and I hope they can be accepted in autumn. I am looking forward to your
comments.

Best regards,
Christiane