⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF-metadata Digest - cell method change...

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:46:20 +0200

Dear all,

     I am loosely following the CF discussions. But here I stumbled: if
you have a variable changin over time, then its physical unit can't be
"Pa" any longer but should be "Pa s-1" in SI units or something like "Pa
(3h)-1" if the seconds are inconvenient. Looks like one of those
problems where habits have generated their own rules which makes it
difficult to formulate them in precise physically correct rules.

Best regards,

Martin

Message: 2