⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard_names for aerosols and chemistry for HTAP: sources

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 12:10:25 +0200

sorry:

> 'production'-names:
> I think your suggestion is very good and propose the following names:

tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_secondary_particulate_organic_matter_dry_aerosol_due_to_chemical_net_production_and_emission

tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_primary_particulate_organic_matter_dry_aerosol_due_to_chemical_net_production_and_emission

Christiane Textor a ?crit :
> Dear Alison
>
> Thank you very much for your comments and for reminding me when I forgot
> one of the topics that we discussed!
>
> 'production'-names:
> I think your suggestion is very good and propose the following names:
> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_secondary_organic_matter_dry_aerosol_due_to_chemical_net_production_and_emission
> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_primary_organic_matter_dry_aerosol_due_to_chemical_net_production_and_emission
>
> 're-emission'-names
> Only very few species are re-emitted. When referring to 'emission' we
> generally do not think of 're-emission', to my knowledge these terms are
> understood as entirely seperate quantities, and 're-emission' is not
> included in 'emissions'. I would therefore stick to the suggested names:
> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_hexachlorobiphenyl_due_to_re_emission
> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_alpha_hexachlorocyclohexane_due_to_re_emission
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Christiane

==new affiliation==new affiliation==new affiliation==new affiliation==
Christiane Textor
Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
LSCE, CEA Saclay
L'Orme des Merisiers, Bat. 701 Piece 3b