⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] unique identifiers

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:38:24 -0700

I believe the following URL could be easily created:
http://www.cfconventions.org/cf-standard-name#

Just creating an alias for "/documents/cf-standard-names/current/cf-
standard-name-table.html" like this: "/cf-standard-name" in the
Plone page will do the trick. BTW, we use at MMI the Redirection Tool
(http://plone.org/products/redirectiontool) to do this sort of things.

-Luis