⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Question about Coordinate System

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:39:20 +0000

Dear Roy, CJ, Karl, Phil et al.

I agree it would be good to build on EPSG and OGC for conventions to define
the geoid. Would someone be able to work out a specific proposal for the CF
standard? I think it is likely that, as in other cases, it will not be possible
to import the existing conventions wholesale as they won't provide exactly
what we need. It requires someone to study the problem and devise a convention.

Cheers

Jonathan