⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF and a representation of probalistic forecasts

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:46:41 -0800

Steve et. al.

I have been thinking about this issue for awhile. I have put my
thoughts here: http://marinemetadata.org/wlusp. Hope this can help to
eventually put boundaries and constraints when defining CF variables.

-Luis

Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
MMI Technical Lead - http://marinemetadata.org
bermudez at mbari.org Tel: (831) 775-1929
MBARI 7700 Sandholdt Road, Moss Landing CA 95039-9644, USA