⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF and a representation of probalistic forecasts

From: Kettleborough, Jamie <jamie.kettleborough>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:28:54 +0000

Hello Jonathan, Karl,

I think there are cases where you would need to have more than one set
of realization weights to go with the realization (there are already a
couple of examples in the literature showing pdfs based the same
ensembles but with different weights).

How do we proceed with this? I'm a bit hesitant to suggest adopting the
standard_name straight away, as I think it does have wider implications
than usual standard_name additions.

Jamie