⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] curvilinear cartesian coordinates case

From: Rich Signell <rsignell>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:52:27 -0500

CF group:

I also would vote for Bert's original suggestion of attaching the
grid_mapping directly to
the coordinates that use that mapping.

I'm wondering how we move forward with this issue. We formed a
CF-Conventions Committee, and would it be time to have the commmitee
"convene" and decide if and how this should be implemented?

-Rich