⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] axis attribute

From: Simon Wood <simon.wood>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:38:20 +1300

Hi Jonathan,

Reading this has made me realize I may have a similar confusion with
regards to other map projections eg Lambert conformal. For these should
the 'axis=X' attribute be attached to the grid x coordinate variable
(x(x), ie the one we give the standard name 'projection_x_coordinate')
or the longitude auxiliary coordinate variable (lon(y,x))? Or should it
not be used at all in this situation?

regards

Simon Wood