⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] moving horizontal coordinate system

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:19:36 -0600

Hi Jonathan, Brian:

A time-dependent lat,lon coordinate is a good idea, though probably a lot of clients wont understand it (my wont right at the moment). I'll think about how to represent "time varying grid_mapping information". I suppose if we allowed a WKT representation of the projection, we could have that be time dependent, eg char projectionWKT(runtime, strlen).

Thanks for the advice