⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Re: Dapper in-situ conventions spec available

From: Steve Hankin <Steven.C.Hankin>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:15:02 -0700

Hi John, Joe, _Kyle,_ et. al.,

Sorry for the delay joining the conversation. I have been away on travel.

Yes -- when the funding was found to support Joe in drafting this
specification the intention was that it would be followed by open
community discussions of the many individual issues. The folks at PCMDI
who are hosting the new CF development site (http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/)
generously agreed to host these discussions.

Kyle -- how should we handle this? The discussion thread has already
taken off -- I count 9 messages so far on the dods-tech email list.
Would you like me to forward them to you? Joe's initial document is
available at
http://www.epic.noaa.gov/epic/software/dapper/dapperdocs/conventions/

Presumably this discussion will require a moderator and a document
editor (could be the same person). Joe, are you willing to help with
this? Jennifer? others?

    - Steve

Steve Hankin, NOAA/PMEL -- Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070
ph. (206) 526-6080, FAX (206) 526-6744