⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] netCDF-CF Workshop agenda

From: Daniel Lee <Daniel.Lee>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 15:31:14 +0000

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the netCDF-CF 2019 workshop organising committee I?d like to draw your attention to the workshop agenda. The workshop will be taking place from Tue 16 Jul 2019 ? Wed 17 Jul 2019 in four sessions, and the agenda is as described on the ESIP pages:

  * Session 1: Welcome<https://sched.co/PtPD>
  * Session 2: Governance and evolutions<https://sched.co/PxPX>
  * Session 3: Recent / current proposals<https://sched.co/PtPV>
  * Session 4: Other business and wrap-up<https://sched.co/PtPn>

We?d be happy to see as many CFers taking part as are available and interested, either in person if you can or remotely. Session details are available on the pages. If you?d like to take responsibility for a time slot or propose a change, don?t hesitate to get in touch.

In addition to the cut-and-dry work described in the agenda, there will be plenty of time for talk, collaboration, heated discussion, etc. in breaks and side sessions. We?ll be organising an informal workshop dinner on the first day (Tuesday) ? time and place are TBD. Get in touch with me or any of the other organisers if you?re interested in coming.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Daniel

Dr Daniel Lee
Software and Data Formats Engineer
System Engineering and Projects Division

EUMETSAT
Eumetsat-Allee 1
64295 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel: +49 6151 807 3250
Fax: +49 6151 807 5550
E-mail: daniel.lee at eumetsat.int<mailto:daniel.lee at eumetsat.int>
Web: www.eumetsat.int<http://www.eumetsat.int/>

Any email message from EUMETSAT is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by EUMETSAT, except where provided for in a written agreement or contract or if explicitly stated in the email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of EUMETSAT. This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, dissemination or distribution (in whole or in part) of its contents is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.