⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Some standard name updates to improve consistency.

From: Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 11:46:38 +0000

Dear Robert,

Thank you, that all sounds good!

Best wishes,
Alison

Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/Centre for Environmental Data Analysis Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R25, 2.22
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.

From: MUETZELFELDT Robert <R.Muetzelfeldt at ed.ac.uk>
Sent: 08 May 2019 12:38
To: Pamment, Alison (STFC,RAL,RALSP) <alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk>; cf-metadata at cgd.ucar.edu
Subject: Re: [CF-metadata] Some standard name updates to improve consistency.

Thanks, Alison.

Just to clarify - I am entirely responsible for the failure to provide updated KWIC indices, and then to document the workflow so that you can take it over, as previously discussed. So no need to apologise! Running through the workflow should involve very little work each release, and uses an open-source Prolog.

I will blow the dust of my code and endeavour to get an up-to-date version to you for next week.

Cheers,
Robert