⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Where to find the latest cf-conventions?

From: Bert Jagers <Bert.Jagers>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 21:01:08 +0000

Dear all,

Since the geometries discussion seems to have finalized, we would like to use the Geometries described in the cf-conventions GitHub repository at
https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions/blob/master/ch07.adoc#geometries

However, I'm a bit confused about the formal status since the cf-conventions main GitHub page
https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions
states "This is an unofficial work-in-progress to show ...". Is this text accurate or obsolete?

And the latest 1.8 draft of the cf-conventions according
http://cfconventions.org/cf-conventions/cf-conventions.html
does not yet contain any section on the geometries. Should this be updated?

Which one of the cf-conventions documents indicates the official latest draft?

Best regards,

Bert
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.