⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard names added

From: Pamment, JA <J.A.Pamment>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:56:50 +0100

Hi Roy,

On the prototype website
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names
Kyle seems to have labelled the version of the table before these latest
additions as v1, 7 April 2006. Logically, therefore, I would expect the
additions to go in at v2, but Kyle is really the person who can confirm
this.

Alison
------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 445858
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: J.A.Pamment at rl.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.