⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Decibel units in CF standard names

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:32:46 -0800

Just as an aside (or maybe not), the udunits support list has been asked before to include dB, and I understood that they had (I think I actually saw it, but can?t find written confirmation). So it wouldn?t surprise me if the library included dB.

In case it?s useful I pasted in a bit of the old thread below.

john
John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com