⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] metadata for regularly spaced data and averages

From: David Hassell <david.hassell>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:46:21 +0100

Hello Eli,

Would the standardised "interval" cell methods keyword be of use (
http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-conventions/cf-conventions-1.7/cf-
conventions.html#recording-spacing-original-data):

float data(time);
            data:long_name = "The data";
            data:cell_methods = "time: mean (interval: 1 hour)" ;
            data:standard_name = "?????";
            data:units = "????";

All the best,

David