⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Roadmap for new CF site?

From: Rich Signell <rsignell>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:22:27 -0400

Kyle,

I expect that most of us who attended the GO-ESSP meeting were extremely
impressed by your presentation of the plan for the new CF website,
integrating the Plone CMS, Trac and Subversion:

http://data1.gfdl.noaa.gov/~ck/go-essp/presentations/06_19_06/GO-ESSP_06_Halliday.ppt

As you clearly noted, the site is not fully operational yet, but I'm
wondering:

Do you have a roadmap of when the new features will be implemented, or
could you give us a summary of what is supposed to be working and not
working at this point?

(For example, I tried joining at:
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cf/join_form
but that doesn't seem to be working yet, and I was not able to see the
Trac URLs that were used in your presentation, yet I was able to browse
some information)

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard P. Signell
U.S. Geological Survey       Phone: (508) 457-2229