⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard names manager

From: Pamment, JA <J.A.Pamment>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:33:55 +0100

Dear CF-metadata list members,

I would like to introduce myself to you as the person who from this week
will be responsible for responding to requests on this mailing list for
new standard names. I am based at the British Atmospheric Data Centre
and will work in a part-time capacity on standard names.

Jonathan has looked after standard names superbly and he will be a hard
act to follow, but I will endeavour to maintain the high standards he
has set. We are in the process of handing over outstanding requests and
I will be responding to these in due course.

My thanks go to Jonathan for the help he has given so far to enable me
to take on this role and I am sure his advice will continue to be
invaluable in the future.

Alison

------
Alison Pamment