⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard_name.xml

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:54:59 -0700

Hi All,

For those of you interested in mappings and ontologies, I created an
updated version as of today of CF and GCMD in OWL.

They are available at: http://marinemetadata.org/cf and http://
marinemetadata.org/gcmd, as well as new mapping file that imports
both ontologies. This one should be downloaded locally and be open
with VINE. Also a print screen in VINE was created with one example.

Note: The GCDM OWL file encodes all the tree hierarchy as a unique
resource, this way we will avoid possible confussion with repeated
variables.

Could be nice if we can coordinate among those of us that are
interested, in creating such mappings.

Best Regards,

Luis