⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] unique identifiers

From: Bryan Lawrence <b.n.lawrence>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:17:20 +0100

Hi Luis

Funny you should suggest this .. .we're on the same path too.

Suffice to say, if you can live with your temporary name space, we'll be able
to propose something later this year ... (with a cf domain rather than ncar).

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research