⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Integerized Sinusoidal Grid

From: Julien Demaria <dem>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:21:23 +0100

Brian, Jonathan,

Thanks for your answers and help.

The CDL description you give seems handle well my integerized grid, by
giving all vertexes and area of each point.
The only counterpart is that it uses a lot of disc space, 6 floats for
each point...
Using global bins idexes as in my example
int bin_num(Data_Bins) ;
                 bin_num:long_name = "Index number of each bin in the
global sinusoidal grid" ;
uses only an int by point.

Is it really possible, as said Jonathan, to provide a new entry for
Appendix F for the integerized sinusoidal grid ?
I can provide the little algorithm and parameters needed to construct
the grid.

Regards,

Julien

Brian Eaton a ?crit :