⇐ ⇒

Antwort: Re: [CF-metadata] snow temperature

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:11:10 -0800

Burkhardt,

yes, makes sense to me. I'm sure Jonathan Gregory will weigh in on this
too.

I just noticed in the description of "surface" you quoted below, it says
"over sea areas this is taken to be the mean sea level". This should
perhaps read "over *ice-free* sea areas this is taken to be the mean sea
level".

Karl