⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard_name

From: Pepe S. D. Juevara <sdj>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:18:55 +0200

Dear All,

Could you please tell me which are the COARDS-CF convention 'standard_name'
& 'long_name' for the following quantities/variables:
- Standard Deviation of Chlorophyll-a
- Number of Samples of Chlorophyll-a

I know the 'standard_name' for Mean Chlorophyll-a is 'chlorophyll_concentration_in_sea_water',
but I would be extremely grateful if you could let me how I should name the
aformentioned quantities.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Pepe
Pepe S. D. Juevara

- No debe cambiarse de caballo al cruzar el r?o -

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE ? GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/