⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF compliant Graphics?

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:09:24 -0700

Dear Tom,

Are you aware that more than 20 Tbytes of climate model output from more than 15
international modeling groups have been rewritten to comply with the
CF-conventions? This was mostly done by passing it through CMOR, a FORTRAN 90
code, written for that purpose. This output is now being analyzed by about 300
researchers worldwide as part of the IPCC process. For more information see:
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/ipcc/about_ipcc.php

cheers,
Karl Taylor