⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] cf futures (long)

From: Frederique Blanc <fblanc>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:40:12 +0100

Dear all,

We are currently asking people within the MERSEA project to apply as a
standard format NetCDF + COARDS/CF convention.
This was done for the altimetry world and is under prosess for the sea
surface temeprature world.

I am writing to enquire about the netCDF structure format in reference to
the remote sensing data to be distributed. I am currently looking at
converting some of our products from HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) to
COARDS netCDF. I was wondering if you could provide me with an example of a
netCDF file you already have (maybe SST ?) in order for me to check if the
structure format I am using is complete and correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frederique Blanc

CLS, Direction Oc?anographie Spatiale
D?partement Produits et Services