⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Using 'cfchecks' python script

From: Stephens, A <A.Stephens>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:01:11 -0000

Dear Gary,

Here at the BADC we run the CF-Checker so we have it installed on a number
of machines.

I did the installations quite a while back but there are a few things I
know. Firstly, it requires the following packages installed in advance:

- CDAT
- UDUNITS

Ros Hatcher of the Hadley Centre (UK Met Office) wrote the CF-checker and I
imagine you might have got the source from her.

Can you let me know what you have managed so far and then we can work it out
from there. What Operating System are you using?

Kind regards,

Ag Stephens