⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] quantities requiring parameters to define them

From: Roy Lowry <rkl>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:57:07 +0100

Hi Jon,

I've got a lot of this sort of stuff and am handling it using the
concept of a parameter qualifier element in the semantic model. If we
consider the parameter element in the model to map to the CF standard
name (one of my design objectives) then the approach you're suggesting
works a treat.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note from December 6 my address will be:

BODC
Joseph Proudman Building
6 Brownlow Street
Liverpool L3 5DA

Direct dial phone - +44 151 795 4895
E-maill address remains unchanged,
Response may be tardy around the time of the move