⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Tool to transform HDF-EOS2 to netCDF?

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:38:06 -0600

----- Forwarded message from cf-metadata-owner at cgd.ucar.edu -----

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Evan Manning <Evan.M.Manning at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Tool to transform HDF-EOS2 to netCDF?
To: cf-metadata at cgd.ucar.edu

Hi,

I work for AIRS on EOS-Aqua, and I saw in the agenda for
the upcoming HDF/HDF-EOS conference that you have a tool
that will convert HDF-EOS2 to netCDF. I can only find links
on the web to the older version that only works for HDF-EOS5.

Some of our science staff prefers to work with netCDF, so
I'd like to provide it for them if possible.

Can you give me a link to download this tool?

Thanks!

  -- Evan

P.S. I probably won't make the October conference but will
be at AGU in December.

----- End forwarded message -----