⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Example of forecast data

From: Stephens, A <A.Stephens>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:07:35 +0100

Dear Jonathan,

Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't realised that about the time(time)
coordinate variable having to be monotonic.

I also understand your point about CDMS. I was just trying a file to see if
it would pick up the time dimension described as we were. Obviously all
these things will be coded into CF compliant software in future anyway.

Kind regards,

Ag