⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Dimensionless Vertical Coordinates

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:04:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi John,

The latest working draft of the CF conventions linked from
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/cms/eaton/cf-metadata/ contains the names you
found in standard_name_20010915.html. Sorry these documents aren't
consistent. Hopefully they will be soon. I would say that appendix C
of the CF conventions document is normative (once we get to a non-beta
release version).

Brian