⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] No standard names for element concentrations in sediment?

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 13:37:06 +0100

Dear Daniel and Roy

I sent an email yesterday which for some reason disappeared into the void.
Please could I request sea_floor_sediment instead of seabed_sediment? That's
because we already use sea_floor in several standard names, but not sedbed.

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de> -----