⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] No standard names for element concentrations in sediment?

From: Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:51:05 +0200

Dear CF Mailing List,

I am looking for standard names to describe the mole concentration of
nitrogen in the sediment. The CF standard name table does not contain
any standard names regarding "mole_concentration" in "sediment". I was
wondering whether another term than "sediment" was used for such names.
I also tried "mud", "seabed", and "sea_bed". Or do no such standard
names exist at all?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Neumann
Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research Warnemuende
e-mail: daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de