⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Fix Geostationary projection, including proposal for two new standard names

From: Carlomusto, Mike <mcarlomu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:25:19 +0000

Ethan,

Thanks for your quick action on this.
Analysis of the GOES-R product definitions is beginning for the change to the two newly proposed standard names.
As written, the new standard name definitions are fine with us.

Michael Carlomusto
GOES-R Ground System
Harris Corporation, Melbourne, FL
mcarlomu at harris.com<mailto:mcarlomu at harris.com>
NOAA Satellite Operations Facility, Suitland, MD
michael.carlomusto at noaa.gov<mailto:michael.carlomusto at noaa.gov>