⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Units of projection_x_coordinate values in "Geospatial projection"

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:04:21 -0400

So, should we consider loosening the standard name definitions for
projection_x/y_coordinate? That is one solution.

<https://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate> and ocean and geophysics
<https://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo> information, and follow us
on Twitter at _at_NOAANCEIclimate <https://twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate> and
_at_NOAANCEIocngeo <https://twitter.com/NOAANCEIocngeo>. /