⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] use of integral_wrt_depth_of_sea_water_practical_salinity

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:37:17 +0000

Dear Sebastien,

I somehow missed the previous debate but totally agree with Jonathan's e-mail as the tidiest solution. I can think of another kludge, but it' s even uglier than Jonathan's suggestion so I'll keep it to myself!

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.