⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Units of projection_x_coordinate values in "Geospatial projection"

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:30:00 +0100

Dear all

Metres and radians are not interconvertible, so projection_[xy]_coordinate
should not be used as a standard name for a quantity in radians. I think that
a defect ticket is needed to change App F for this projection. Possibly we
might need new standard names if there aren't appropriate ones.

----- Forwarded message from Jim Biard <jbiard at cicsnc.org> -----