⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposing new names for marine biogeochemical modeling

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:02:33 +0000

Dear Daniel,

Many thanks for taking the pressure off. However, you have provided me with the impetus to get this job done and I'll do my best to take it forward before something else distracts me.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.