⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Checker for CF-1.7 compliance pre-release

From: Rosalyn Hatcher <r.s.hatcher>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:14:44 +0000

Hi all,

I have now made a preliminary release of the CF Checker for CF-1.7.

Whilst I have run it on a good number of netCDF files it would be much
appreciated if the community could give it some testing and feedback any
problems over the next week or so as I plan to release formally after
Easter.

The web version is available here:
http://pumatest.nerc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cf-checker-dev.pl

If you wish to download and install it locally a tarball is available on
github: https://github.com/cedadev/cf-checker/releases

As well as additional checks for CF-1.7 compliance, the other noteable
change is the ability to cache the standard name, region and area types
tables for a specified period of time speeding up the execution time
considerably. Thanks to Martin Juckes for contribution.? Full details of
the changes can be found in the release notes on github.

Thank you.
Regards,
Ros