⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Clarifying standard names for 'mass_concentration_of_*_dry_aerosol_particles'

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:48:44 +0000

Dear Daniel

To be quite clear (although the subject says so): your rename proposals concern
particulate/aerosol species. Thanks for thinking about it. Although it might be
more digestible, I feel it would be hard to discuss and decide these groups
separately; we probably need the overview of them too, in order to appreciate
the consistency of it. I assume that the 110 cases expected to be unproblematic
and the five groups of easy cases can be illustrated generically. If you could
do that, and also describe the 10 other cases individually, maybe that would be
a good basis for discussion.

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de> -----