⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Clarifying standard names for 'mass_concentration_of_*_dry_aerosol_particles'

From: Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 18:23:09 +0100

Dear List-Members,

Excuse me for the late reply on this issue.

Following the discussion, I would like to propose to rename 178 standard
names. These rename-requests can be divided in four groups:

- 110 of my suggestions are probably ok
- 58 of my suggestions should be briefly discussed; they can be broken
down to 5 distinct cases
- 5 of my suggestions are not nice and might be ambiguous; same problem
for all 5 names
- for 5 names I have no idea for alternatives

Because this is a large number of requests: How should I proceed? Should
I submit the requests in four emails -- one email per group?

Cheers,
Daniel