⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name for land/sea mask

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:59:21 +0000

Dear Elodie,

Indeed, your proposal seems to have received support on the mailing list when it was originally proposed. I think it looks fine, so it is accepted for inclusion in the standard name table and will be published in the next update on April 16th.

sea_binary_mask (canonical units: 1)
'X"_binary_mask" has 1 where condition X is met, 0 elsewhere. 1 = sea, 0 = land.'

Thanks for your patience.

Best wishes,
Alison

------