⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Ontology

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:49:17 +0000

Hi Folks,
Scope out MMISW?s cf2rdf tooling - https://github.com/mmisw/cf2rdf
I think this represents the first step of enabling use of semantics for CF standard names.
Additionally, us SWEET (https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet) developers would be very interested in aligning to such a resource. I recently presented ongoing ontology alignment activities at ESIP Winter meeting. You can scope them out at https://figshare.com/articles/McGibbneyL_sweet_20180110_pdf/5782122
Lewis