⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Clarifying standard names for 'mass_concentration_of_*_dry_aerosol_particles'

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:51:06 +0000

Dear Daniel

I see this is an awkward problem. I can't think of a better idea than your
suggestion of mass_concentration_of_particulate_X_in_air where X is
ammonium etc. There are some ocean standard names with "particulate" in this
sense. Does it matter that you don't have "dry aerosol" in there? I guess
you could say mass_concentrations_of_dry_aerosol_particulate_X_in_air.

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de> -----