⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Clarifying standard names for 'mass_concentration_of_*_dry_aerosol_particles'

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:18:34 +0100

Dear Daniel and Steve

In fact there are over 600 standard_names with the word "content", which is
used to mean "something" per unit area. I agree it's not self-evident that it
would be "per unit area" but it's convenient and consistent.

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de> -----