⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] JSON representation based on CF

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:50:16 +0000

Hi Folks,
My colleague recently brought this list to my attention and I was very happy to see mention of CovJSON ?
At NASA JPL?s PO.DAAC I have also been working with CovJSON manifestations of our data offerings. Specifically, I?ve been working with a bunch of others on the pycovjson [0] toolkit which really lowers the barrier to generation of CovJSON for our data holdings.
I?ve also been talking with Jim Gallagher and Nathan from OPeNDAP about porting the pycovjson logic to C++ and adding it as a data response handler within OPeNDAP.
Actually, today at the ESIP Summer Meeting, Jon Blower, Univ Reading, UK and I will be presenting on exactly this topic [1]. It would be great if folks could join us and we can further the discussion.
I know this message is pretty late, but the maling list conversation was only brought to my attention very last last night.
We are kicking off the Telecon in around 2 hours.
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/Reading-eScience-Centre/pycovjson
[1] http://sched.co/As6Y

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099