⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for new standard name: volume_beam_attenuation_coefficient_of_radiative_flux_in_sea_water_corrected_for_pure_water_attenuance

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:10:18 +0000

Hi Barna,

No, I'm sure Alison can pick that up as an amendment.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.